Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Glad it's Friday!

Well, not quite Friday yet ~ actually I am looking forward to the end of the workweek! Even though we are supposed to get a giant snowstorm this weekend, it will still be a nice break from work. Plus, Saturday there is a flea market ~ there hasn't been one since January ~ I am suffering from withdrawal! Hopefully the snow will come AFTER the flea market.

Isn't this little guy cute? I love these little sock creatures ~ they have so much personality even though they are made of such basic materials ~ socks and some embroidery thread. I wish I had bought him ~ he makes me smile just to look at him. I have seen and made animals from socks and gloves before, but I have not found any patterns for this type of character ~ anyone know of any?


{Happy Friday!}

No comments: