Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Busiest Time of the Year! (for me)

{ad placed in Total Licensing}

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything on my blog ~ not that I don't have anything to post about, it is just that I have quite a bit on my plate right now and can't afford the time. So, please bear with me ~ I can't wait to be getting back to some more antique shows and less stressful days!

In the last few months I have been preparing for my second time exhibiting at Surtex ~ an art licensing trade show held every spring at the Javits Center in NYC at the same venue as the Stationery Show and the International Furniture Fair

I designed my website (please visit if you would like a sneak peek), am working on developing new art work, and am also preparing all of the show necessities like banners for the booth, postcards, ads, etc.  It is amazing how quickly the time passes ~ Surtex is just about one month away!

Check back when you can ~ I will do my best to post a few things here and there if time allows.  Otherwise, I will be back to a more regular posting schedule at the end of May. Enjoy the spring!  Sitting and staring at a computer screen all day isn't quite the same as getting out and smelling the spring flowers!


No comments: