Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy & Safe St. Patrick's Day!

{image from here}

Wishing you all a happy and safe St. Patrick's Day!  It is dreary here in Kansas City, so a good day to stay inside and catch up on some work! I had my fun yesterday as I ventured out to an antique show ~ will share some photos from there in a later post.

 {Cute leprechaun vintage paper die cuts found here}

I know I have several different sets of these German St. Patrick's Day die cuts, but couldn't find them in time to post this year ~ next year for sure!

{image from here}

Despite a google translation search, I was not able to find out what 'Erin Go Bragh' actually means ~ so, I hope it means good luck or some other sort of nice wish.  Enjoy the day & celebrate safely!

1 comment:

Walking In May said...

Hope you had the loveliest St Patrick's Day my dear! It is a big event here in London!
May x
*Walking In May is currently running a GIVEAWAY...one SIGNED copy of Belinda Hay’s lovely book ‘Style Me Vintage’, please drop by to enter if you have time!*

www.walkinginmay.com