Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!

{saddle decorated with nails or tacks along with a flour bag with some pretty spiffy graphics}

So sorry for the time it has taken me to post something new, but I am back in the saddle again (pardon the visual pun, but it will buy me another day to prepare the other photos!) - finally!

Later this week I will share some more photos from my most recent antique/flea market jaunts as well as a recap about the Surtex trade show where I exhibited my work for the first time. I wish I would have been able to document and blog about my experiences leading up to the show while it was happening, but I just couldn't squeeze it in. It has been an extremely busy, tiring, but exciting last couple of months, so slowly settling back to normal life and getting caught up on all that got left on the back burner.

No comments: