Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stylishly Smart Secret Accessory

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining, but over the last couple of months I have lost more than 30 pounds. So, while I am ecstatic about losing the weight, it has caused some problems with my wardrobe. Needless to say, I am my father's (thrifty engineer) daughter, so I have come up with the perfect solution so I can continue wearing many of my pants and skirts ~ the binder clip, medium size!

As you can see above, the simple binder clip keeps everything together firmly and is comfortable to wear ~ plus as long as you wear a shirt or jacket untucked, no one will ever know! Then again, this could give you some trouble at airports ~ I haven't tried it out yet.

When I was in junior high, I remember coming up with similar solutions to avoid sewing ~ I'll bet there are others out there who have masking taped up a hem now and then, right? Well, just thought this would be a helpful hint for someone ~ binder clips are now a permanent part of my wardrobe ~ try one, you'll see!

1 comment:

Beth Leintz said...

Oh Julie- that is hilarious!