Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy as a Bee!

Just a short post today as I am trying not to neglect the blog, but I have so much on my plate right now, some things have to be put on the back burner (especially things like housecleaning and dusting!). All I can think of is that I feel like a bee ~ constantly buzzing around just trying to get all of the things on my list completed in time for Surtex! I wonder, do bees sleep?

So, while it is a hive of activity around here, I am a hive of one ~ no other worker bees ~ just queen and worker bee combined! I am lucky though, as my meals and other basics are taken care of by my boyfriend ~ he is a good cook and does all the food shopping and much of the laundry ~ so I guess I can't admit to no other worker bees at all ~ just when it comes to the work for the show. It would be nice to have a hive like that below, wouldn't it? I guess that happens when you are born into it or are Martha Stewart, neither of which is me!

{click on images for sources}

No comments: