Saturday, July 4, 2009

Walnut 2009 ~ The Sights ~ She Saw

Below are some things I saw at Walnut that I was drawn to ~ I guess if I had more space and more money, some of these would have made their way home with me ~ as it was, I did manage to purchase a few treats ~ I will share them with you later. For now, here are some pieces I really liked:

{hand hooked scottie rug}

{collection of frogs ~ flower frogs, that is}

{tin containers and primitive painted wood furniture in whites}

{threads and strings in whites}

{handmade rooster sewing caddy}

{McCoy vases}

{handmade sewn paper frames}

{old crafts kits}

{cabinets with lots of drawers}

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I love the things you take photos of Julie!! Love it all ~ hope you're having a great weekend! xxoo, Dawn

pam q said...

I am really enjoying the photos from Walnut---I went quite a few years ago and had sooo much fun! Came home with a few treasures and a bad sunburn on the back of my neck from being bent over all day digging through stuff! HA!

I would LOVE to have the stacks of flour tins, the baskets of thread, and especially all the cabinets with the zillions of drawers. Just think of the stash you could put in there!!! So cool!

Lorraine said...

Thank you for sharing these Julie! What price range do the drawers sell for - would just love to get some of these....

Bridget ONeilll said...

love the card catalog. Man, I love your blog. Carole, your sister gave me your blog. It is so creative, love the banner. How did you do that most of all, I love the content.
great job. I started one as well adn need to learn some extras. I will try and get int ouch with you via email regarding a business idea I have. Also, Carole said that you sell items on Etsy? Where can I see your stuff?
Bridget
bridget.ann.oneill@gmail.com and my blog is: http://www.photoballads.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HEAVEN! Thanks for the eye candy. :)