Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hive of Activity!

Although I have taken a vacation away from my day job, I am working furiously to get ready for the two holiday shows that are coming up soon! My home has become quite the hive of activity ~ minus the multitudes of worker bees and the organization of a real beehive. I am utilizing every available surface in every room of my house ~ kind of scary! I wish I could say I looked as stylish while working as the bee lady below, but I have opted for comfort, so it is pjs round the clock!
{click on images for sources}

Below are the two holiday shows I am participating in this year ~ click on the image to read more about the vendors and for more information. If you are in the area, stop by and say hi ~ I'll be the one with the dark circles under her eyes!

{Saturday, November 28th}

{Friday & Saturday, December 4th & 5th}

No comments: