Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss Frenchie's April in Paris #2

Our second Miss Frenchie's show opened on a beautiful Friday evening ~ I had been back and forth several times that day, but when I arrived for the opening, customers were already starting to gather. We had set up a wine bar outside ~ that turned out to be an excellent idea as at times it was so crowded customers had to wait outside. I hurried in to distribute the nametags I had made for everyone ~ as each vendor was handling their own sales, we thought it would be a good idea to try to delineate each dealer space ~ the nametags and signage helped do that.

{view of main floor from upstairs}

As I mentioned earlier, I designed signs and nametags for all of the Miss Frenchie vendors ~ I mounted the signs on a piece of foam core and left it up to each vendor to display their sign as they chose. Below are a few examples of how the signage was used ~ I love the creative ways each person displayed their sign.

{Barbara Farmer}

The Miss Frenchie's shows have all been held at the barn behind the Alexander Majors House & Museum ~ it is a wonderful venue and the staff is great to work with and very accommodating. All of the entry fees collected were designated for the house and museum ~ we were thrilled that we had such a fabulous turnout! More photos tomorrow!

{Alexander Majors House ~ built in 1856}

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Great event, hope it was a big success! Love the with the goose!