Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun & Games

A few weekends ago I went to the winter antique show at John Knox Village ~ of course I took photos, but have gotten behind in posting! The show is not huge, but always boasts a wonderful array of unusual and high quality goods ~ even though there are many high dollar items that I can't afford (and have no room for anyway!), I love to look and I can always find some affordable items to satisfy my craving. Below is a grouping of game/pasttime related items from days gone by . . .

{ DIY art set complete with watercolors and stencils }

{ nice set of building blocks }

{ wheel of fortune? ~ love the graphics }

{ guess your weight for a penny ~ a nice addition for the foyer }

{ funky monkey man and woman }

{ learning is fun! }

Later this week ~ more photos from this show ~ there were too many for one post!

4 comments:

LiLi M. said...

I love your photos!

LiLi M. said...

I love your photos!

M.Lane said...

What a great post! I love old games and I like to imagine children of times past playing and laughing using them.

I like your blog!
ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Oh, man, these are all so cool. Liking that idea of the scale in an entry--we've got a spot outside our apartment door in the common hall that would work so great for this type of item...FUN!