Monday, September 10, 2012

Walnut 2012 ~ Adieu

Good bye to another wonderful year at the Walnut Antique show ~ I am still having buyers remorse for not snapping up this cute leather scottie dog ~ this is the sort of thing that keeps me up at night! We had seen him our first day, but decided to pass him by ~ he was gone by the time we went back for him the next day. Just supports that whole "buy it when you see it" motto when it comes to antiques and vintage finds!

{Grrrrr ~ I wish he were mine!}

At least I did go home with some other treasures ~ like this piece from a McCaskey register. I was lucky that it was still there on Day 2 as I had seen it on Day 1 and was indecisive.

As you can see, we were prepared this year with both a cart and raingear ~ we needed both! Despite the rain on Day 1, 2012 was one of the most pleasant weatherwise ~ not too hot and no tornadoes! Ask Sammy, the basset hound ~ he came prepared as well . . .

{Suave Sammy decked out in his slicker}


No comments: