Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sneak Peek ~ Brooches

Not a good idea to try to take photos after midnight in a poorly lit kitchen ~ but was anxious to post a little sneak peek of some of the brooches I have been working on. With a little luck and a few more late nights, I hope to have a nice selection ~ we'll see!

{crocheted and loom woven brooches with a variety of vintage and found embellishments}

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, look very complicated, here's hoping you sell every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie! they're beautiful! i can tell i'm going to have to get there early if i want to snag one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. julie, your booth looked great tonight & i love my new brooch! i hope you sell everything & Mkae lots of women very happy! let's have that drink when your free of your crochet hook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie-Those "brooches" are soooo pretty. I love the neutral colors. That bullion stitch one is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind comments! I took some better pictures (I hope) and will post them later when I feel a bit rested! Gina, thanks for coming by the show - I hope you and P had a good time - the crowd was kind of overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh...forgive my grammar & spelling errors...i swear i only had 2 drinks at dinner!

    i think peter liked the show ok...we spent quite a lot of time outside talking to old work friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie-
    How did your show go?
    I do hope you post some pics soon-I wasn't able to come because I'm working all weekend for a show next weekend--sorry for me because I wanted to see your beautiful things-let us all know how it went.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so lovely. I could actually see using them in decor--as curtain tiebacks, embellishing pillows,etc. You have such a nice sensibility. I have loved your work and your aesthetic ever since I saw the vintage paper ornaments you made for the December KC show. Wonderful things...

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see mine...I love it! Thanks for giving it up and letting it come live with me! I hope Miss Frenchies was successful for you!

    ReplyDelete