Monday, July 28, 2008

Good looks and personality too!

Well, Sprocket has certainly weaseled his way into our hearts ~ even my older dog Speck has taken a liking to the little guy. I think I took 40+ photos this weekend and ended up with only one or two good ones ~ most look like the last one ~ a blur! Sprocket is quite vocal too ~ his bark sometimes sounds like Froggy from the Little Rascals.

{speedy sprocket}

4 comments:

  1. Julie, little Sprocket is adorable...look at him speeding along!! I love that his bark sounds like froggy!! And what a sweetie Speck is for letting him be his bud. Hope you're having a great week ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is about the cutest little pup I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. Makes me wish I could have seen my dog as a puppy. Enjoy these first few months! They grow up fast. Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie...stop it! Stop it right now! My heart can't take it. One more crack in my heart and I'll suffer from cuteness overload. You know that's incurable...right?

    ReplyDelete