Monday, June 30, 2008

Walnut Antique Show 2008 ~ The Goods

I took quite a few photos this year ~ even though I lost some downloading them {curses!}, I still have plenty to show. There were many great items to pick from ~ those shown below are things I liked, but for one reason or another didn't get ~ at least I have a picture!

{pencil samples, shell boxes, trophies, great tin}

{mod collection of flower brooches}

{ancient ledger with beautiful penmanship ~ this was hard to pass up!}

{great chest of drawers ~ love the label plates}

{wooden hardware cabinets from old store ~ what I would do for one of these!}

{metal hardware cabinet ~ have never seen one like this before ~ it looked heavy!}

{great anatomical chart}

{charming display of worn baby shoes}

{distinctive display of doll heads ~ cool, but a little creepy}

6 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, that ledger pad is amazing...and I love each and every item with drawers! Looks like a great show ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the old cabinets with drawers.....
    k-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes our heart sing---old display cabinets. fun, fun
    K&D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love everything!!! Especially the old cabinets!! Thank you for sharing!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I love looking at pictures like this... I can't pass up those old ledgers either. I wish I had beautiful handwriting like that! And the little black gate door in front of the anatomy chart...I've been looking for one exactly like that. (By the way, I hopped over from Raised in Cotton, and I love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, Wanted to let you know that I linked to your blog yesterday...loved your baby shoe display on the old mirror!! Thanks for posting it!
    Hugs and Blessings!
    Cheryl
    http://vintageserenity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete