Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's raining, it's pouring!

{image from here}

It's raining, it's pouring, I wish I was snoring ~ it would be a great day to spend sleeping late and lounging around, but too much work on my plate for that!

Looks like a day for rain ~ we had some massive downpours last night, but at least probably need it as spring seems to be here so early this year. Guess I will have to dig into the closet to find my rain outfit so I can take my walk today ~ hope it is as fetching as the one the vintage circus performer is modelling above. I sure wish thighs that size were still in fashion ~ I think she looks great!

I found this via Pinterest and followed it to where it was posted ~ looks like there are lots of interesting things to see at Vintage Vivant ~ when I have some extra time I will definitely be back to visit.
If you are interested in vintage circus, you might like to read Among the Wonderful ~ by Stacy Carlson ~ it is about the P.T. Barnum era.

PS. Sorry for the shorter posts ~ I am in the midst of getting ready for Surtex 2012, so I have little time to spare!

No comments: