Thursday, June 25, 2009

Technical Difficulties!

I know I said I would be posting more photos from Walnut today, but I am going to have to postpone that ~ hopefully I will be able to do it tomorrow as long as bookclub doesn't do me in for the night!

The scene below is similar to what surrounded me on my drive home from work this evening ~ shortly after I arrived home the rain hit and then the power went out. So much for cleaning and vacuuming ~ much less any time on the computer ~ the scots barely managed to scamper outside, take a whiz and race back inside before the downpour! D and I made the best of it ~ lit some candles, settled down with a drink and a rousing game of scrabble (I won this time!) ~ the power returned just about the time we finished the game.

So, now no more procrastinating ~ time to tidy up for my bookclub! I'm hoping for a nice evening so we can sit out on the deck and no one will have much opportunity to notice my poor housekeeping skills!

{image from stacked plates}

No comments: