Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boho ~ New Magazine!


Yesterday, a friend loaned me a copy of the relatively new Boho Magazine ~ this is new to me, although this is the second issue. After browsing through, I am looking forward to the next issue! I liked the layouts and the graphics of the magazine as well as the paper it is printed on ~ it gives it a warm and welcoming feel along with a simple, yet elegant sophistication. This issue covered all sorts of topics including gift giving, wrapping ideas, beauty, fashion and lifestyle ~ all with an underlying green message. Below are a few of my favorite spreads from this issue.

{recycled, restyled, reused wrapping inspiration}

{green decorating}

{boho style}

{green business}

{peaceful ending}

1 comment:

Beth Leintz said...

With so many magazines stopping publication, I'm glad to see a new magazine that isn't afraid to give us something interesting to read.