Saturday, April 11, 2009

Signage for the show!

Less than a week until the Miss Frenchie show! ~ that translates to a working Easter weekend! I just finished designing signage for the show ~ I made a sign for each vendor and nametags for everyone too ~ now, on to the guest book. Hopefully these will all print out beautifully on the first try and then I will be able to get back to my art work for the show! Hope to see you at the show!

{vendor sign sample}

{nametags}

7 comments:

  1. You still have time to make it - 5 more days!
    I will be sure to post some photos afterwards.
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey julie...lovely!! i have some time in my schedule if you need help printing anything...otherwise i'll see you at the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie~you are the BEST! The signage is lovely...see you soon! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. JULLLLLLIEEEEE, These are incredible!!!! I knew you were the PERFECT person to do this for us!!!! Talent, talent, talent!!!!

    Thank You!!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete