The images below are from Karla's booth ~ she had a sparkling selection of vintage and vintage style items and handmade pieces ~ perfect to pretty up your house with. Karla uses alot of vintage wallpaper in her work ~ I love the paper covered organizer box and the paper cone decorations. Karla also makes jewelry and has a wonderful selection of vintage millinery flowers. If you missed her at the show, visit her blog and/or her etsy store.


Beth Leintz also had a great booth filled with all sorts of vintage treasures including interesting bits of ephemera, old autograph books and journals, wondeful vintage sewing bits, old photos and postcards ~ even some old pincushion dolls ~ Karla and I both got one of them! Beth also has a blog and an etsy store, so you can still treat yourself even if you didn't make it to the show.


thanks for the links, julie!
ReplyDeletei was so sad to have to miss both of your latest shows...i say latest because i have no doubt there will be more! i hope you had fun & sold lots!! let's have lunch soon!
I love that doll! That show was great and I can't wait for the next one!
ReplyDeleteDon't tell me you too live in the same town as Beth,Karla and Marilyn! I can't get my best friend to blog let alone a bunch of creative gals! wow.
ReplyDeleteTerisa