
I'm addicted to antique shows and flea markets ~ there, I've said it. There is something about the whole experience that I just can't get enough of ~ the discovery of something you've never seen before, the thrill of the hunt, the bargain, the fabulous treasure ~ even the people watching! Here are a couple of photos from last year at the AMVETS Antique Show in Walnut, Iowa ~ this show is held outdoors every year on Father's Day weekend. If you get a chance to go to the show, don't skip the fireman's pancake breakfast!





Julie, Love the pictures from the Walnut Antique Show. Have you made plans yet to attend again this year?
ReplyDeleteI don't think I will be able to pass it up! I really think I need to get a photo to post of the massive pancake making contraption at the fireman's pancake breakfast.
ReplyDelete