
Found this wonderful kit at Kansas City's Antiques and Collectibles Market several months ago. As you can see it had a variety of rubber stamps ~ both flat and on rollers ~ plus some metal stencils. I wasn't able to find out much information about the set, but it looked like it was to be used to mark linens for embroidery ~ or perhaps to decorate walls. The gold colored flower shapes at the bottom of the top photo are used to embroider on top of. I had to satisfy myself with just a photo as I stuck to my budget that day!

dang, julie...i was hoping you had bought this. it would have been so fun to play with!
ReplyDeletethanks for getting back to the blog...you have such a good eye for "stuff" that i can't wait to see all of your future posts & purchases!
Wow, now this would be cool to own. so many possibilities. Love your blog. Have a happy day!
ReplyDelete